Service, Support & Upgrades
Supporting your equipment
Airport Equipment service and support teams across the South Pacific region are equipped to maintain and upgrade all manufacturer's equipment. With ongoing contracts through New Zealand and Australia we have the experience and personnel to look after all your requirements for airbridges, pre-conditioned air, ground power and NIGs units.
control panel upgrades
Airport Equipment can replace old controls and technologies with current systems to increase the operational life of your assets and reduce downtime.
- Complete controls upgrade or PLC replacement only
- Variety of PLC options
Airport Equipment can strip down your old or tired Aerobridge and rebuild it to your current specifications for significantly less than a new bridge. New interior fitout, wiring, controls and paint are examples of the work carried out.
- Full disassembly and rebuild/refurbishment
- Painting and corrosion protection
- Only specialised aerobridge facility in Australasia
Health & Safety Upgrades
- Fall from heights protection
- Machine Safety Interlocks
- Designed to assist operator training and familiarity
- B737 – A380 designs
After Market Upgrades
- Solid Wheels
- Drive motors and control
- Bumpers / Canopies / Weathering Systems
- LED Lighting